Friday, September 11, 2009

The Movie List

This list in no way represents movies that I endorse, only movies that represent gaping holes in my roommate's pop culture knowledge. I'm breaking from form, but this is important enough to warrant it. Seeing as he managed to watch the entirety of Mad Men over the course of three weeks, I reckon that he has enough time to watch these movies. Any mistakes will be rectified after he proves he has watched the movie in question or fakes it well enough that I believe him. He has seen Muppets in Space and Top Gun, though. Good for him.

And so:

Die Hard; Die Hard 2; Harold and Maude; Lethal Weapon; Lethal Weapon 2; Igby Goes Down; Day of the Dead; Land of the Dead; The Goonies; The Green Mile; The Great Escape; Citizen Kane; Kelly's Heroes; Alien; Aliens; 2001; Star Wars; The Empire Strikes Back; Return of the Jedi; The Color of Money; Risky Business; SLC punk; Clerks; Mall Rats; The Brave Little Toaster; The Iron Giant; Phenomenon; The Hunt for the Red October; The French Connection; Grosse Pointe Blank; Tora, Tora, Tora; O Brother, Where Art Thou; Boogie Nights; Saturday Night Fever; The Blues Brothers; Akira; I Heart Huckabees; The Battle of Algiers; Amelie; Dr. Zhivago; Dr. No; Dr. Strangelove; Fried Green Tomatoes; Terminator; Terminator 2; Blade Runner; Field of Dreams; Rocky; Rocky II; First Blood; King Kong (original); Layer Cake; The Usual Suspects; The Bridge on the River Kwai; Last King of Scotland; The Wrestler; Trainspotting; pi; The Taking of Pelham 123 (original); Magnolia; The Royal Tenenbaums; Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure; Walk the Line; Ray; Hot Fuzz {{THIS LIST NOT FINISHED}}

2 comments: