Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All I'm doing here is posting links.

You know that link you posted back on that day I forget about that article from that newspaper or maybe it was Wired or something? Nope.

Email might as well be faxing and it seems that years of potential practice with chat services have been wasted. People appear unable to send themselves links from chat statuses, so I've had to devise an alternate solution.

I call it blogging.

I want people to read my links, and I have very little content to actually add, if any. Some of the links may incite rage, some you may find enlightening or funny.
The title and purpose of the blog are self-evident, and should be easy enough to remember, that is, if you haven't figured out how to drag the tab to the little bar above it and create a bookmark.

2 comments: